Terms and Conditions
Ts & Cs
1. You can get your Slice Club Card free of charge at any participating Voodoo Ray’s restaurant, subject to availability. Your Slice Club Card is issued by, and remains the property of Voodoo Ray’s. It may only be used as described in these terms in participating sites. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to for anything other than a free slice of pizza once fully stamped.
2. You can use your Slice Club Card at any participating Voodoo Rays restaurant, excluding Monday’s Slice Night at our Dalston site and any Voodoo Rays outdoor catering unit or van.
3. Offer is only for full price single slices.
4. On completion of receiving seven stamps in accordance with the terms stated here, your completed card will allow you a free slice on your next visit or next transaction. When redeeming your free slice, please make it clear to our staff as you arrive at the till and present your valid card as soon as possible.
When redeeming your free slice, your card will be taken from you as proof of purchase.
Slice Club Card holders are currently not able to earn a stamps on whole pies or if ordering through Deliveroo.
4. You must present a valid Slice Club Card at the point of purchase to earn a stamp. A Slice Club Card is only considered valid once the card holder’s name and email address is clearly readable on the card.
5. If a member of a group dining at Voodoo Ray’s is a Slice Club member, they are able to accumulate the stamps of non-members they are dining with.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep their stamp card in a usable, readable condition and prevent it from getting lost. Voodoo Ray’s can not be held reasonable for lost cards and can not reimburse any stamps that were already accumulated on a lost card.
7. If you have forgotten or temporarily misplaced your Slice Club Card, you should tell our staff before you place your order. They will issue a new card. On your following visit, stamps from your two cards can be joined together onto one card, providing the email address and name matches on both cards.
8. Joining Slice Club automatically adds you to our mailing list.
9. Prizes, extra promotions and special offers will be available to our most regular Slice Club members. It is therefore important that your email address of choice (and name, of course) stays consistent as you start to complete multiple cards. If you need to change the email address that your Slice Club membership is associated with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The terms and conditions stated above are subject to change at any time.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide